The Mimi One Piece Swimsuit (Sold Out)
CARING FOR YOUR SWIMWEAR
With proper care, the finest swimsuits will look beautiful for years.
For perfect results, follow these tips:
- After each wear, hand wash immediately in cold water using swimwear cleaner to remove saltwater, chlorine, sunscreen and oils.
- Rinse well. Follow with swimwear protector.
- Roll in a towel, pressing gently to remove water. Never WRING.
- Lay flat to dry, avoiding direct sunlight.
- Avoid heavily chlorinated water and hot tubs, both of which degrade Lycra and fade color or dye.