With proper care, the finest swimsuits will look beautiful for years.
For perfect results, follow these tips:
- Prior to first wear, soak your swimsuit in cold water and two capfuls of swimwear protector.
- Do not rinse. Press water out to remove moisture (do not wring).
- After each wear, hand wash immediately in cold water using swimwear cleaner to remove saltwater, chlorine, sunscreen and oils.
- Rinse well. Follow with swimwear protector.
- Roll in a towel, pressing gently to remove water. Never wring.
- Lay flat to dry, avoiding direct sunlight.
- Avoid heavily chlorinated water and hot tubs, both of which degrade Lycra and fade color or dye.